7th Southeastern Mycobacteria Meeting 2020
The goal of this meeting is to provide a forum for developing relationships and collaborations among mycobacteria researchers in the Southeastern United States. Individuals interested in basic biology, epidemiology or clinical aspects of mycobacteria and mycobacterial diseases are welcome.
Registration Fees are as follows:Undergraduate students - $50
Graduate students - $50
Postdoctoral fellows - $50
Staff - $50
Faculty and others - $100
SEMM 2020 Steering Committee
- Jyothi Rengarajan, Ph.D.(Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Miriam Braunstein, Ph.D.(University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC)
- Frederick Quinn, Ph.D.(University of Georgia, Athens, GA)
- Michael Niederweis, Ph.D.(University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- David Tobin, Ph.D.(Duke University, Durham, NC)
- Ranjna Madan Lala, Ph.D
- Jyothi Rengarajan, Ph.D
- Cheryl L. Day, Ph.D
- Arlo Pittman
- Hedwin Kitdorlang Dkhar, Ph.D
- Melanie Quezada
- Ana Enriquez
*Registration fees will cover abstract submission, Friday March 27th reception and all meals during the meeting.
Note: SEMM is using 3rd party software for registration. Your credit card statement will show the charge processed by "1-2-3-Signup". Please note that the email from "1-2-3-Signup" may land in your junk email folder.
*Should you need help or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.